The slender floorstanding Monitor 200 speakers reveal every aspect of a performance. Their sleek lines make them a stylish addition to any room.
The slim Monitor 200s are the smallest floorstander in the range and are designed to deliver a stunning sound in small to medium-sized rooms. They have all the precision of a two-way speaker, with the addition of an extra bass driver for scale and power.
The Monitor 200s are equipped with outrigger feet that give a sleeker appearance, take up less floor space and improve the stability of the speaker. With the addition of Monitor 50, Monitor C150 and MRW-10 subwoofer, it makes up the Monitor 200AV surround sound speaker system for an immersive home cinema.
Monitor Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver cones
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2” and 61/2” drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle
- Outrigger feet on floorstanding models deliver a sleeker appearance, takes up less floor space and improves stability