The Monitor 100s are handsome speakers designed to be placed on a bookshelf or mounted on a stand. With their black bass driver cones and black
C-CAMtweeters, they delight both the eyes and the ears.
MMP II bass driver complemented by a 25 mm black
C-CAM tweeter. With a larger bass driver and bigger
cabinet, the 100s deliver a more expansive and punchy sound.
Two sets of binding post terminals on each speaker allow for bi-wiring or a bi-amp set up. To maintain their compact proportions, and to allow positioning in the most confined
locations, the speakers are rear ported. The Monitor 100s truly deliver the classic Monitor Audio sound.
Monitor Key Features
- Classic Monitor Audio speaker design with a playful twist
- MMP II (Metal Matrix Polymer) driver
- High overall impedance (8 ohms) – easy to drive with lower power amplifiers
- Black C-CAM(Ceramic-Coated Aluminium
Magnesium) dome tweeter – derived from Monitor Audio’s award-winning Bronze series
- Creative use of 51/2” and 61/2” drivers have delivered a compact bookshelf, floorstand model together with larger bookshelf and
floorstander to complement larger rooms and higher power applications
- HiVe II (High Velocity, Low Noise Reflex Port) technology – for an
improved transient response and tighter bass, due to smoother airflow
- Black, white or a walnut finish, with contrasting grey baffle